The December 2010 Issue
The December issue is rammed full of stunning features, the very latest news and amazing technical features. Plus you can claim your great CKC 2010 Calendar absolutely FREE! BUILD • DRIVE • ENJOY
• Road Track Race. The MEV Rocket, Atomic and tR1ke have moved. We meet the new owner.
• Out & About. Pictures of kit cars at the Zolder race circuit in Belgium.
• Designer Threads. Italo focusses his pen on rebodying a Sylva Riot.
• Jaguar group test. Five different Jaguar replicas come together for our mega group test.
• Bike Engines – Part One. Which bike engine should you consider if you want to convert your car-engined kit car.
• Xmas Products Special. Ideas for some Christmas pressies that are guaranteed to make your other half happy.
• Vindicator F4 . We drive the Vindicator F4, a car that thinks it’s a fighter jet!
CKC December '09 Preview
This preview of the December '10 issue shows introductions to some of the features only and all of our advertisers. For information of the stockist nearest to you please click here. To buy online, please see above.
Just click on the words 'open publication'. A new window will pop up. Your browser may restrict popups so in your browser preferences tick to allow pop-ups in your browser.
In the tools at the top of the window (shown below) you can increase the brochure to the full size of your screen, print pages or share the document with a friend.
< Previous Page
> Next Page
Index: An overview of the document, go directly to the spread you want.
Fullscreen: The document will automatically re-size to fill your screen.
Layout: Change the way you view the guide.
Share: Email to a friend or post to another site.
Search: Type in a keyword to find a specic item.
Print: Print the current spread or page.