The July 2011 Issue
As ever, the July issue is packed with new cars, reviews, technical content and events. Inside you'll find... BUILD • DRIVE • ENJOY
• TIGER GTA. A full bodied version of the Tiger Avon. We're first to drive it.
• MARLIN 5EXi. Reader's fantastic, modified Marlin.
• ASPIRE. Refreshed Dax 427 demonstrator drive. Can it still cut it?
• STEERING AND BUMPSTEER. The technicalities of steering geometry clearly explained.
• OUT AND ABOUT Review of the Detling show, plus the outside scene from Stoneleigh.
CKC July '11 Preview
This preview of the July '11 issue shows introductions to some of the features only and all of our advertisers. For information of the stockist nearest to you please click here. To buy online, please see above.
Just click on the words 'open publication'. A new window will pop up. Your browser may restrict popups so in your browser preferences tick to allow pop-ups in your browser.
In the tools at the top of the window (shown below) you can increase the brochure to the full size of your screen, print pages or share the document with a friend.
< Previous Page
> Next Page
Index: An overview of the document, go directly to the spread you want.
Fullscreen: The document will automatically re-size to fill your screen.
Layout: Change the way you view the guide.
Share: Email to a friend or post to another site.
Search: Type in a keyword to find a specic item.
Print: Print the current spread or page.