The July 2012 Issue
As ever, the July issue is packed with new cars, reviews, technical content and events. BUILD • DRIVE • ENJOY
• Spotlight – MR2 Kits GTF. Under new ownership, the Toyota MR2 based GTF is available once again.
• Show Preview – Donington. First news on the relaunched National Kit And Performance Car Show at Donington.
• Reader’s Car – Steve Gathercole’s Chesil. Serial kit car builder, Steve Gathercole, has used all his experience to build a beautiful Chesil.
• Exclusive – Hawk Giro d’Italia. Full news on Hawk’s exquisite Giro d’Italia Stratos replica, and a drive of the HF3000.
• Old v New – Striker. Wilkins drives Raw’s Striker demo car to meet its inspiration, the second Striker ever made.
• How To... Fit A Power Socket. John Dickens shows you how to correctly fit a power socket into your kit car.
• GBS Zero. Trevor Jackman’s immaculate assembly of a GBS Zero.
CKC July '12 Preview
This preview of the July '12 issue shows introductions to some of the features only and all of our advertisers. For information of the stockist nearest to you please click here. To buy online, please see above.
Just click on the words 'open publication'. A new window will pop up. Your browser may restrict popups so in your browser preferences tick to allow pop-ups in your browser.
In the tools at the top of the window (shown below) you can increase the brochure to the full size of your screen, print pages or share the document with a friend.
< Previous Page
> Next Page
Index: An overview of the document, go directly to the spread you want.
Fullscreen: The document will automatically re-size to fill your screen.
Layout: Change the way you view the guide.
Share: Email to a friend or post to another site.
Search: Type in a keyword to find a specic item.
Print: Print the current spread or page.