The June 2011 Issue
As ever, the June issue is packed with new cars, reviews, technical content and events. Inside you'll find... BUILD • DRIVE • ENJOY
• GBS. We test drive the latest Zero demonstrator, and visit the company's factory open day.
• MINARI GROUP. Ian Stent drives the latest Minari demonstrator, and spotlights no fewer than five of these great little Alfa based sports cars.
• DAX427. Refreshed Dax 427 demonstrator drive. Can it still cut it?
• DRIVEN – AK427. Wilkins pilots AK’s latest 530bhp LS V8 powered Cobra replica.
• THREADS. How to clean, repair and cut threads.
• EXOCET BUILD. Part four of our latest in-house project.
CKC June '11 Preview
This preview of the June '11 issue shows introductions to some of the features only and all of our advertisers. For information of the stockist nearest to you please click here. To buy online, please see above.
Just click on the words 'open publication'. A new window will pop up. Your browser may restrict popups so in your browser preferences tick to allow pop-ups in your browser.
In the tools at the top of the window (shown below) you can increase the brochure to the full size of your screen, print pages or share the document with a friend.
< Previous Page
> Next Page
Index: An overview of the document, go directly to the spread you want.
Fullscreen: The document will automatically re-size to fill your screen.
Layout: Change the way you view the guide.
Share: Email to a friend or post to another site.
Search: Type in a keyword to find a specic item.
Print: Print the current spread or page.