The Latest Issue
As ever, the June issue is packed with new cars, reviews, technical content and events. BUILD • DRIVE • ENJOY
• Exclusive – Grinnall Scorpion. First drive of reworked Grinnall Scorpion. New engine and suspension is the best yet.
• Out And About – Stoneleigh. A huge six pages of industry report from Stoneleigh.
• USA Focus – Renucci Calspyder. Here’s a Ferrari replica we’ve yet to see in the UK, but which could be an interesting import.
• Event Preview – Goodwood FoS. Here’s an event that needs no introduction, but here are some of the things to look forward to.
• Reader’s Car – Sylva Riot. A Sylva Riot with serious attitude. R1 engine, carbon detailing and huge rear wing.
• How To... Brake Flaring Tools. John Dickens shows you how to correctly flare brake lines with two new tools.
• Reader’s Car – Caterham V8. IJeremy Holden’s seven-year V8 Caterham build has delivered something utterly beguiling.
CKC June '12 Preview
This preview of the June '12 issue shows introductions to some of the features only and all of our advertisers. For information of the stockist nearest to you please click here. To buy online, please see above.
Just click on the words 'open publication'. A new window will pop up. Your browser may restrict popups so in your browser preferences tick to allow pop-ups in your browser.
In the tools at the top of the window (shown below) you can increase the brochure to the full size of your screen, print pages or share the document with a friend.
< Previous Page
> Next Page
Index: An overview of the document, go directly to the spread you want.
Fullscreen: The document will automatically re-size to fill your screen.
Layout: Change the way you view the guide.
Share: Email to a friend or post to another site.
Search: Type in a keyword to find a specic item.
Print: Print the current spread or page.