The March 2011 Issue
The February issue of CKC is rammed with news, features, and reviews plus our great technical section... BUILD • DRIVE • ENJOY
• TIFF. Tiff calls for all specialist car sectors to join forces & work together.
• FIRST DRIVE – ROADRUNNER SR2. Wilkins drives the new MX-5 based Roadrunner SR2.
• OUT & ABOUT - AUTOSPORT INTERNATIONAL. Lots of kit cars attending this year’s Autosport International.
• SHOW PREVIEW – RACE RETRO What you’ll find if you come along to this great event, including kit cars.
• READERS CAR – DNA 4THIRTY. We featured Steve Smith’s 4Thirty build last month. Now it’s finished.
• TRIKING. With Morgan relaunching a 3-wheeler, we drive the kit form Triking.
UK £5.30 • Europe £7.00 • Worldwide £9.00
All prices include postage and packing
CKC March '11 Preview
This preview of the January '10 issue shows introductions to some of the features only and all of our advertisers. For information of the stockist nearest to you please click here. To buy online, please see above.
Just click on the words 'open publication'. A new window will pop up. Your browser may restrict popups so in your browser preferences tick to allow pop-ups in your browser.
In the tools at the top of the window (shown below) you can increase the brochure to the full size of your screen, print pages or share the document with a friend.
< Previous Page
> Next Page
Index: An overview of the document, go directly to the spread you want.
Fullscreen: The document will automatically re-size to fill your screen.
Layout: Change the way you view the guide.
Share: Email to a friend or post to another site.
Search: Type in a keyword to find a specic item.
Print: Print the current spread or page.