The May 2011 Issue
The May issue of CKC is packed full with news, features, and reviews plus our great technical section... BUILD • DRIVE • ENJOY
• TIFF. Tiff looks back at his very first race.
• REAL Vs REPLICA. Lotus 6 v Tiger HS6.
• OUT & ABOUT – GOODWOOD FoS PRESS DAY
A first heads up on what to expect at this year’s automotive extravaganza.
• OUT & ABOUT – RACE RETRO. CKC was at Race Retro and found several kit car companies there too.
• SHOW PREVIEW – DETLING. Lots of new cars scheduled for Detling.
• JH CLASSICS DGT Early progress on what could be the most intriguing body conversion yet.
• SHOW PREVIEW – STONELEIGH. A brief focus on the new cars you can expect to find at Stoneleigh.
CKC May '11 Preview
This preview of the May '11 issue shows introductions to some of the features only and all of our advertisers. For information of the stockist nearest to you please click here. To buy online, please see above.
Just click on the words 'open publication'. A new window will pop up. Your browser may restrict popups so in your browser preferences tick to allow pop-ups in your browser.
In the tools at the top of the window (shown below) you can increase the brochure to the full size of your screen, print pages or share the document with a friend.
< Previous Page
> Next Page
Index: An overview of the document, go directly to the spread you want.
Fullscreen: The document will automatically re-size to fill your screen.
Layout: Change the way you view the guide.
Share: Email to a friend or post to another site.
Search: Type in a keyword to find a specic item.
Print: Print the current spread or page.