The October 2010 Issue
The October issue of CKC is full of news, features, show previews and reviews plus our great technical section... BUILD • DRIVE • ENJOY
• TIFF. Tiff Needell examines the pros and cons of FWD, RWD and AWD.
• MEV EXOCET. CKC’s Adam Wilkins gets an exclusive first steer of the new MEV Exocet.
• OUT AND ABOUT. Auto Mirage Cyclone Meet, GD at Barkston Heath, MEV OC at Curborough.
• SPOTLIGHT – MURTAYA. CKC meets Murtaya owner Geoff Thomas and takes him to see new manufacturer, Murtaya Sports Cars.
• RAW FULCRUM BUILD Pt1. Shaun Kemp’s build of a Raw Fulcrum is the first on the road.
• RACE REPLICAS. A dream line up? We gather together replicas of the GT40, 289 Cobra and Lotus 11.
CKC October '10 Preview
This preview of the October '10 issue shows introductions to some of the features only and all of our advertisers. For information of the stockist nearest to you please click here. To buy online, please see above.
Just click on the words 'open publication'. A new window will pop up. Your browser may restrict popups so in your browser preferences tick to allow pop-ups in your browser.
In the tools at the top of the window (shown below) you can increase the brochure to the full size of your screen, print pages or share the document with a friend.
< Previous Page
> Next Page
Index: An overview of the document, go directly to the spread you want.
Fullscreen: The document will automatically re-size to fill your screen.
Layout: Change the way you view the guide.
Share: Email to a friend or post to another site.
Search: Type in a keyword to find a specic item.
Print: Print the current spread or page.